With our innovative and efficient thermal network solution powered by renewable energy and waste heat, we are participating in the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award 2023. Hosted by Venturelabs, an organisation driving startup development through various programmes, this annual event brings together the 100 most innovative and promising Swiss startups for the 13th consecutive year.
Our heating and cooling solution, the CO₂ network, is right in time. Having approved the net-zero climate law in June 2023, Switzerland is committed to phase out fossil fuels in favour of Swiss-made renewables to improve energy security. Compared to fossil fuel-based system, our networks can save 80% in primary energy and up to 25% of CAPEX compared to incumbent water-based systems making it the most viable and secure energy solution for our cities.
That’s why we are participating in the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award, to help Switzerland reach its ambitious climate goals.
But we can’t do it alone. We need your help.
The voting comprises two independent ballots: Public Voting and Top 100 Ranking.
- Public Voting: All LinkedIn user are eligible to vote for their favourite startup before the end of July 23. See how below.
- Top 100 Ranking: A panel of 100 esteemed investors and experts vote into their top 100 startups, which CEOs are invited to the award ceremony in Zurich on September 6.
Want to help us make it to the top? Here’s how:
- Visit our profile at https://www.startup.ch/exergo
- Click on the golden “Vote now” button
- Log in with your LinkedIn profile, and voila – that’s it
Thank you for helping us shape the future of energy.